Wrap outside the box!
Hi, I’m Rachel. I’ve been a creative blogger since I started Lines Across in 2011. I’m pretty much obsessed with all things crafty and I believe that gift wrapping should be fun and unique. I also think that gorgeous gift wrapping doesn’t have to be expensive or take forever. Sometimes simple brown kraft paper and a few handmade details makes the most beautiful gift wrap.
A lot of the ideas shared here are my own, but the main purpose of Let’s Wrap Stuff is to collect and share wonderful wrapping ideas, tutorials, and inspiration from all sorts of creative people in one place. Whether you have a blog or not, I’d love to feature your gift wrap ideas. You can easily submit here, or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A few more things about me:
1. Right now I’m obsessed with watercolors, colored pencils, and polymer clay. I could spend days playing around with any of these and completely loose track of time.
2. I have three kids: a 5 year old boy, a 3 year old girl, and a 6 month old baby boy.
3. I live on a mountain. This summer we moved to Lookout Mountain, GA from Orlando, FL. I miss Orlando a lot, but I’m super excited to have a real fall for the first time in 10 years.
4. I’m really a math person. I love being creative, but deep down I think in shapes, patterns, and numbers. That’s why I love making gift box templates so much – it combines the two sides of my personality so well.
5. I love bright colors and geometric shapes.
6. We have two cats and two turtles, although I’m more of a dog person. Really, I’m an animal person.
7. I love to fix things that are broken.