Today I’m sharing another fun printable pillow box… the PINEAPPLE. I love all things pineapple. I even made a pineapple succulent planter and dressed my little baby in a handmade pineapple costume. So it was only a matter of time before I shared pineapple gift boxes. These are so festive and bright that they are great for really any occasion year round. They’re probably slightly too small to fit a large gift card, but they are perfect for filling with jewelry, treats, money, or a smaller gift card. These pillow boxes are also some of my favorites because they are so simple to make and assemble. You only have to glue/tape in one spot.
2. White Cardstock (I used 65 lb.)
5. Scorer (or X-ACTO knife, scissors…)
1. Print out the free printable. There are two pillow boxes per page. Cut out the two boxes and toppers making sure to leave as much of the black outline as possible while cutting away all of the white.
2. Use the back side of an X-ACTO knife, one edge of your scissors, or a scorer to score along the four curved lines on each box. You can also score along the two long vertical lines as well. Fold and crease along the long lines.
3. Attach the green topper to the back of your pillow box. Remember the side with the yellow flaps is the front. I used glue.
4. Attach the tab with glue and let it fully dry, then pop in the tabs to create your pillow box. Fill these pineapple gift boxes with treats, candy, money, small gift cards, money, or notes.