Today I’m sharing these cute Christmas pillow boxes: Santa’s Belt printable gift boxes. As I’ve mentioned before, pillow boxes are the easiest gift boxes to make, use, and store. You don’t have to do too much cutting and folding, and you only have to glue one tab to assemble them.
2. White Cardstock (I used 65 lb)
5. X-ACTO knife, scorer, or scissors
1. Download and print the free template onto white cardstock.
2. Cut out each pillow box. Try to cut on the outside of the black lines, leaving as much black as possible while cutting off all the white.
3. Score along the 4 inside curved lines.
4. Fold along the two long black lines.
5. Add a thin layer of glue all over the white tab. Then attach the tab to the other side of the box, and press down firmly as it dries.
6. You’re box is done! Now all you need to do is to pop in the tabs to make your pillow box.
Fill the box with treats or tiny surprises and put them in your kids’ stockings. You could also use them as a fun way to wrap and gift jewelry, small gift cards, or other little gifts.
This post was originally a contributor post at C.R.A.F.T.