I really enjoy having some fun creating unique and creative gift wrap ideas for my kids. There will certainly be a number of presents under the tree simply wrapped in red Santa Christmas paper… maybe even looking a little patchwork from places that the paper didn’t stretch. However, it’s also fun to wrap a special few presents in a really fun way. What’s great is that so many of these ideas are really simple and don’t take any longer than wrapping a gift the traditional way.
1. Color me gift wrap idea – Wrap your gift in plain white paper, tape on some crayons, and stamp color me.
2. Make a snowman – Wrap three gifts in plain white paper. Stack them on top of each other and decorate like a snowman.
3. Interactive gift wrap – Use a sharpie to create fun activities like a word search, coloring book, tic tac toe, and more.
4. Magic wand gift topper – Make a fun magic wand to use as a gift topper.
5. Lego gift boxes – Fill these free printable Lego gift boxes with small toys and treats.
6. Suitcase gift wrap – Wrap your gifts in brown paper and decorate like a vintage suitcase.
7. Christmas mouse gift wrap – Use a sharpie and some scraps of paper to decorate gifts like little mice.
8. Ice cream cone gift wrap – Decorate a simple gift with a pom pom ice cream cone.
9. Snowman gift wrap – Wrap a present in white paper and decorate like a snowman.
10. Toy car gift bow – Use black paper as a ribbon road and a little toy car as a fun gift bow.
11. Monster gift wrap – Decorate your gifts like friendly monsters.
12. Magnet letters gift topper – Use colorful magnetic letters to spell out a word or a name.
13. Candy button ribbon – Use colorful candy button strips as edible ribbon.
14. Colorful foam letters gift topper – Use multicolored craft foam letters to spell out a name or word.
15. Sleepy lion gift wrap – Decorate a plain brown package to look like a lion.
16. DIY animal gift wrap – Wrap your gifts with plain white paper then decorate them as animals (love the panda!)
17. Santa’s belt gift wrap – Wrap a gift in bright red paper, then add a gold buckle and black ribbon for a belt.
18. Reindeer brown paper bag – Transform a plain brown lunch bag into a cute reindeer gift bag.
19. Lollipop gift topper – Use a real beautiful lollipop as a gift topper.
20. Snowflake and candy cane gift wrap – Decorate a plain package with a white snowflake and a red candy cane.
21. Perler bead gift tags – These cute perler bead gift tags also double as Christmas ornaments.
22. Giant coloring book gift wrap – Wrap gifts with pages from giant coloring books and let your kids color the wrapped gifts.
23. Make a present city – Decorate plain brown paper packages with sharpies to look like a little city.
24. Perry the Platypus – Decorate a wrapped gift like your kids’ favorite characters.
25. Glasses gift wrap – Use cute paper glasses as a gift topper.
26. Tiny train gift topper – Use a small toy train in place of a bow.
27. Silly face gift wrap – Decorate a wrapped gift with silly faces.
28. Coloring page gift wrap – Wrap your gifts in these free printable coloring page wrapping paper.
29. Dandelion gift wrap – Use q-tips to create this unique dandelion gift topper.
30. Candy gift toppers – Creatively use candy in place of a gift bow.